Patients are seen immediately
Smile with confidence
World class dentistry
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PATIENTS
Please note carefully, that the dentist has the right, to withhold providing treatment after seeing/assessing you if the treatment requirements are not in line with the current government’s guidelines and safety measures.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in these unprecedented difficult times.
Emergency Dentist London
Our London emergency centres located by Baker Street, Earls Court, Liverpool Street and Kings Cross tube stations in the City of London offer the most comprehensive emergency dental service for the whole of the London area.READ MORE
Why Choose us?
- We offer a unique 24 Hours / 7 Days aftercare cover for all our patients;
- No registration required for new patients.
- Active treatment carried out on the same emergency appointment. Same-day root canal treatment or tooth extraction services are available even for complex surgical wisdom tooth extractions.
- Dental Sedation is available for anxious and nervous patients.
- Exceptional care from a highly-experienced, qualified and ethical team of 20 dentists and hygienists, including registered specialists in endodontics, orthodontics, prosthodontics, and periodontics.
- With an in-house 3D CT scan, we can diagnose any condition as accurately as possible.
- In-house CEREC technology enables us to provide you with same-day crowns and same-day veneers.
- The Baker Street Dental group is established in 1973 and has been providing excellent dentistry services since then.
- Proud winners of British Dental Association Good Practice award for past 4 years running.
- Highest rated private emergency dentist in London with over 500+ 5 Star google verified reviews and over 200,000 satisfied patients served over the past 20 years.
If you have travelled abroad in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus please check the gov.uk website for the latest COVID-19 travel advice, you may need to call NHS 111 for further advice before making or attending your appointment.
Happy Smiles. Happy People
Having had a number of bad experiences with dentists, I’m so happy to have moved to a fantastic dental practice. They are friendly and professional. Dr Inga did a great job with my new dental bridge and smile makeover and I am so happy with the treatment result. Have had...
I visited the surgery couple of days ago about teeth whitening and air flow dental hygiene and was very pleasantly surprised with the service I received. The dentist was welcoming and explained everything very clearly and made me comfortable. The surgery is well looked after and everything was clean and...
very professional and helpful. Dr Godwin was a very professional and kind took his time to treat me. No rush to see the other patients. A bit pricey but worth every penny would recomend to anyone. if you looking for private dental care.
Dr Antoaneta was an absolutely amazing oral surgeon! 4 hours from calling to being seen Fantastic after care. Very satisfied. Paradise Slice!
I have just returned from an emergency dental appointment at Baker Street Dental which resulted in an extraction. Dr Patel was absolutely fantastic. She insured I was comfortable at each stage and honestly didn’t feel a thing. She was so kind and reassuring, lovely lady. Would recommend Baker Street dental...
Recently had an emergency extraction with Dr Godwin and his team. I was fully looked after and immediately made to ease, given I am a super nervous patient. From the reception to the team of nurses and of course Dr Godwin himself, I was thoroughly given details about my procedure...
Needed a painful wisdom tooth to be extracted in an emergency last Saturday evening and Dr Antoaneta Day who saw me has done a great job. I’ve had a wisdom tooth extracted previously by another oral Surgeon at Baker Street dental last year and he was fantastic on that occasion...
I was about to lose my tooth. I thought it was my crown slipping but it was worse than that. Godwin was brilliant. Even though this was a temporary repair he to such a lot of care over it. He even took the trouble to realign my tooth. He gave...
Kind, courteous and very professional. A friendly team that helped me overcome my dental fear and that have looked after me and all my family really well for the last ten years. Highly recommended
I saw Doctor Godwin over the course of six months to have crowns fitted after my NHS dentist gave me ill-fitting veneers. The veneers kept falling out which was of course making me very anxious. After an emergency appointment with Doctor Godwin to re-fit a veneer that had fallen out,...
Great services and the work was first rate. I also hugely value the convenience of being able to quickly get appointments out of work hours when it suits me.
Very happy with service received at emergency dentist – baker street dental. Would recommend to anyone.