Gaps due to missing teeth can easily be fixed with dental bridges. This also involves attaching a dental crown on the tooth beside the gap, allowing a false tooth to be attached. Each of our dentists is trained to work side by side with the dental technicians during each step of the fabrication – resulting in bridges that look natural and functional. Patients are often amazed by how unnoticeable their dental bridges are.
Some of the benefits to this treatment are:
- Perfect denture alternatives
- Balances the forces on the teeth while chewing
- Corrects and maintains bite
- Improves and supports the dentures
- Reduces the risk of the teeth tilting and drifting
Aside from dental bridges, gaps can be fixed by partial dentures and dental implants.