LMD Lisbon 2010
GDC No: 222053
Dr Ana Bosco holds the following degrees:
- Dental diploma from the University of Ribeirao Preto in Brazil ;
- Postgraduate degree in restorative dentistry at AORP ;
- Master’s qualification in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry at USP Ribeirao Preto ;
- Public Health course graduate at UNIFRAN ;
- Master’s degree in Dental Medicine at ISCSN in Portugal .
During her 17 years of practice in Brazil, she also held the following positions:
- Adjunct Professor of Restorative Dentistry at the University of Ribeirao Preto (UNAERP) between 1991 and 2001, and
- Adjunct Professor of Restorative Dentistry at the University of Franca (UNIFRAN) from 1998 to 2007.
Dr Ana Bosco is an integral part of the team of specialists in Emergency Dentist practices. Her interest in cosmetic and restorative dentistry, along with her ability to calm her patients have grown her reputation as a specialist in the UK. Dr Bosco wins her patients with a uniquely customised approach, delivering the exact results they are seeking.